about the niemand......

0 comments

"don't expect, just hope..."

i'm theresa soberano- issa to few- and i like reading espionage novels, if not sharing stories with my sisters or friends.

i enjoy the company of jolly persons but there are times when i would retreat to my own world and daydream (that's where i get most of my stories for the schoolpaper, hehe...)

i took accounting course because basically, i love math, but my childhood dream is becoming a flight stewardess.

i went to a national high school in the province, and i still try to get in touch with my friends there...

the quotation at the top? that's my maxim... but more often than not, it's set aside.. :c

so, that's it...!

0 comments:

2010 a life unaccounted for | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools