disclose

0 comments

Stop pushing it; I’m tired of all these games
All that’s left to us are ashes from the flame
Coz how could you doubt what I really feel
How could you say my love isn’t real?

Words are not enough to show a feeling this elusive
So just allow me to reveal the heart you held captive

I don’t have to say I love you
My actions show it all
I don’t have to say you’re my world
I’ll just be there when you call
The way I kiss you, the way I stare
How the elegy of my heart is bared
Don’t doubt, I’ll be here for you
I don’t have to say I love you

Such enigma we are surrounded with
Chaos: would our supplication be heed?
Never fear, just hold on to me
Look into my eyes and you’ll see

But since it’s what you want to hear
Then I love you so much still..

0 comments:

2010 a life unaccounted for | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools