nonsense

, 0 comments

Ended my two-month gig in a computer shop, so i have to lie low on posting.. got a summer accounting job, and was learning so much!

Going strong with udeng, despite our i hate you-i love you so much charades.. anyway, even if how much we try, we can never have too much of each other. He had amoebiasis (Crusaders forgive me if i spelled it wrong) and I was there the whole 3 days (udeng: no one ever tended me when I was sick, issa: well, you could say bye-bye to those times), even taking half-days in office.

Vacation's fast disappearing, and there's still so much i need to do. So little time..

I realized we are all growing up so fast. It seems that we had just enrolled and were enjoying chasing each other on rooftops and hanging out in the student lounge until the school guard will shoo us out.

My favorite cousins were all having their own jobs, just like me. Now I can treat all of them during payday, when years ago I would be the one treated.

And as much as it seems ages away for me, my parents started talking about being responsible and enjoying my single blessedness before getting maried/getting babies/getting separated. The funny thing is, it naturally occurs to me this days. Good thing we (Udeng and I) have been open about it and we agreed that we still both want our freedom--and our paychecks.

I guess we have come to love each other that way because we can be separated and have our own identities and at the same time be one--a single individual with dual personalities. A double spirit inhabiting one body.

And not everyone can find that one person who doesn't complement them, but completes their downfalls and shortcomings, just as much as they complete theirs.

I guess I'm really lucky, afterall.

0 comments:

2010 a life unaccounted for | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools