Love. L-O-V-E. Love. (Can i have a definition please?)

0 comments

"do you know the feeling where everything feels right? Where you don't have to worry about tomorrow or yesterday? Where you feel safe and know that you are doing the best you can? There's a word for that feeling. It's called LOVE. L-O-V-E. And it's what i felt for all my family and all my coaches in my neighborhood where i came from -- where I learned how to spell."

write it down a thousand times,
four-letter word that makes me cry,
how i feel about it i can't decide
no, i don't know, so i'll improvise..

is it living in our heart
or in our mind?
i don't know..

so, World, ready or not, here i go,
searching for the answer
and i'm not gonna stop
till i find where it lingers inside me..

how does it come to be?
what should it mean to me?
teach me the definition
of true love

i was so afraid i'd never succeed
but you made me feel i could do anything
memorize the things we would say and do
must be the love and the strength
that i found in you

love only feels good
true love always believes
and it gives way the boundaries
willing to sacrifice unconditionally

teach me the definition
of true love...

***
i feel it when:
>i'm hanging out with my cousins (bhebhe, frodo, kuya anlon na hindi naliligo, okiks, ima, chandrei, etc. etc.)
>i'm watching tv, squabbling, reminiscing, fighting with kareen
>i look at udeng. (need i explain?)
>i'm eating ice cream propped with pillows in front of the tv.
>i won my first medal in rizal high for math.
>i'm shopping in guadalupe or divisoria.
>i finished reading a novel.
>i look after dash.
>i watched a feel-good movie.
>i answered correctly in class.
>i'm having a good time with friends.
>i heard my LSS on the jeepney radio.
>papa visits us.
>i'm with someone and i can burp or fart and just laugh about it.
>i saw my favorite teacher.
>i'm watching cute children making faces in a jeep.
>i receive letters.
>i give out letters.
>i see an exquisite flower.
>i'm in a secluded beach.
>i go hiking.
>someone calls me on the phone.
>someone texts me.
>i can be myself all the time.
>my guardian angel, kimberly, wakes me up when i forgot to alarm my phone.
>there is so many instances and there's no time to put it all down.
>everytime i'm with Him. (which makes it everytime, period.)

0 comments:

2010 a life unaccounted for | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools