my goth-o-matic poems

, , 0 comments

night ritual

Around, all around, the mourners gather.
My dread grows as doom's scythe falls against my naked soul.
It crushes me, and darkly my
essence drips
to the wicked earth that is my prison.
In numbness I call your name
while oblivion looms.
Now alone, my supplication falls upon cold eyes.
This is my salvation.
***
death deserved

what have you wrought?
a shadow of misery as perceptions seep.
once we drank of innocence,
untainted and childlike,
but your thirst drifted away.
a feverish vision of bitterness -
thoughts follow love, follow pain,
love condemned.
in a torrent of vengeance,
i still love you.
***
pulled apart

the night falls in a heavy, suffocating cloak,
entwined are we.
the god for which you lust
flares once, then dies,
devoured by the abyss.
all hope must surely perish.
your soul thrives no more.
how could you fail to believe?
lost souls surround us, crying,
sanctuary.
***
to be as she

It is a night of ethereal pain, a song of subtlety,
wolves vent their howls. The thirsting one
stirs.Curling, icy wisps of death shrouds her gaunt form,
a lurking desire.
Her silken hair cascades over
translucent ivory shoulders, and her
full deeply crimson lips part slightly, to taste the
red tears streaming from the
pale flesh beneath
her.
Now a night of ecstasy,
I hunger.
***
heaven shunned

Slender beams of radiance enter
this darkened chamber as I kneel,
always supplicating, always despairing,
frozen here,
waiting.
Tortured forms wrought in panes of glass loom as
dust dances in the air,
forming an image in my mind,
searing my shamed soul.
A reflection on a deathless face.
I raise my head, now railing against
this impassive Limbo.

0 comments:

2010 a life unaccounted for | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools