over you..

, 0 comments

nde to nasama sa scrapbook na ginawa ko pra kei udeng nung anniv nmen.. ginawa ko nung nag-hiatus xa sa panliligaw 2 yrs ago.. hehe!

i tried to forget you, but you didn't let me
i tried to erase the memories, but you still want to see
how can i move on, if you keep hanging on them
when you knew all along our feeling aren't the same

for a very long time, you made me believe
that for me amd my love, everything you'll give
i made myself believe that you really love me
then i just found out that it's a lie, really

so i tried to forget you, i tried to move on
make myself believe it's all imagination
and just as i'm backing down, you're here
just as a friend, but always very near

how can i forget you, when you didn't let me
how can i erase the memories, when you still want to see
i tried to forget you, i;m sure you aren't told
but i can't get over you, and that's you're fault...

0 comments:

2010 a life unaccounted for | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools